We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our busy client services team. The successful candidate will have exceptional problem-solving, project management and diplomacy skills. Strong face-to-face and written communication skills and a proven ability to develop enduring client relationships are also essential. The successful candidate should be prepared to work in a fast‑paced, creative environment with occasional opportunities for travel.
Key duties will include:
- Working closely with an account director to understand the needs of the clients and healthcare professionals, and translate these into opportunities for developing high-quality solutions
- Proactively driving projects forward and seeing them through to completion in a timely manner
- Working closely with internal teams within Porterhouse to manage priorities and ensure that solutions are delivered to the highest standard
- Developing the ability to understand new therapy areas quickly and comprehensively, inspiring confidence with the account director
- Identifying opportunities for new business within existing accounts
- Building good working relationships with clients and healthcare professionals and attending meetings (in the UK and overseas)
Desired background and skills
- A bachelor’s degree (2:1 or higher) and a strong academic record
- At least 2 year’s experience in a client services role in a medical communications agency or similar environment
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills, and excellent attention to detail
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Jan Coetzee (Talent Manager). We do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies.